- COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
- IREELS takes your privacy seriously. To help you better protect your privacy, and help you evaluate the protection of your information on our website, we provide this statement explaining our online information policies and practices. It will assist you in the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. Please do read this policy and the Terms of Service carefully before contributing any information to this website.
- COLLECTION AND USE OF INFORMATION
- You may access and use various features and content of our Site and IREELS without providing any Registration Information (described below) of a personal nature.
- IREELS automatically receives and records information from your computer and browser, including your IP address, software and hardware attributes, the page(s) you request and receives information via cookies, web beacons or other technologies.
- Further, we may automatically record such information to track visits to our websites so that we may compile statistics that show the numbers and frequency of visitors to our website and its individual pages; such statistics may include your web request, internet protocol address, browser type, browser language, and the date and time of your request. We may enhance or merge your information collected from our website with data from third parties for purposes of marketing products or services to you.
- We may further, present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed.
- We may require you to provide certain personal information as registration information (“Registration Information”) for the use of several features of IREELS and for access to several of our Content (as defined under the Terms of Service), when you visit certain IREELS pages or the pages of certain IREELS partners and when you enter promotions offered by IREELS or promotions offered by any of its partners. All such Registration Information is provided by you voluntarily, collected voluntarily. No other information is collected other than those specifically provided by you. This is to enable us to verify whether you are entitled to access and use certain Content, information, materials and services available through our website and IREELS, to enable us to enhance your site visit, to assist you with customer service or technical support issues, or to otherwise support your customer relationship with us. It is completely optional for you to participate, submit any Registration Information, or avail of these features.
- When we collect such Registration Information, we do so with the objective of providing our services to you and improving the website and the services we offer. This information may assist us in providing you with more effective customer service, making this Site or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences. IREELS also uses the Registration Information to customize the advertising and Content you see, fulfil your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- IREELS may combine information about you that we have with the information we obtain from data aggregators, public databases, business partners or other companies, which may include your interests, your purchasing behaviour and your activities online, such as websites visited and advertisements viewed.
- We reserve the right to conduct research and perform statistical analyses on your Registration Information in order to measure interest in and use of the various areas of the site and to inform advertisers of such information. We will release only aggregate data. All personal identifiable information obtained from these analyses will be kept confidential from concerned third parties and at no time shall information that is personally identifiable be disclosed.
- Further, we will also use your Registration Information to communicate with you. We may send certain service communications such as welcome letters, billing reminders, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. If you do not wish to receive such communications, please email us at [email protected] with a request. Please allow at least 72 hours for the actual cancellation to take effect. We shall not divulge your email address to third parties without your prior consent.
- If while using the website, you post information online that is accessible to the public, including in any comment sections of our Site, IREELS shall not be responsible for any such information and any use of such information by any third party including any unsolicited communications from any third party.
- For members in certain countries, you can connect your IREELS account to Facebook. If you choose to connect in this manner, you'll be able to take advantage of various social features we will be creating as part of IREELS, as well as features already available on Facebook. In addition, IREELS may personalize or otherwise seek to enhance your experience based on your information from your Facebook account. By connecting your IREELS account to your Facebook account, you acknowledge and agree that you are consenting to the continuous release of information about you to others, including to Facebook (in accordance with your privacy settings on Facebook and your account settings on IREELS). If you do not want information about you, including information such as your viewing activity, to be shared in this manner, do not use the Facebook connect feature. IREELS disclaims all warranties in relation to and all liabilities arising from any use of your personal information by Facebook or any other third party.
- INTERACTIVE AREAS
- Users may be permitted access to certain interactive areas of the website such as user comments. You should be aware that IREELS does not monitor or have control over any information voluntarily disclosed within these interactive areas and shall not be responsible for any malicious or inappropriate use of such information, by any third party. We do not guarantee the privacy of any information voluntarily disclosed by you in these interactive areas; you are required to evaluate for yourself, the implications and potential risks of disclosing any personally identifiable information in these interactive areas.
- INFORMATION SHARING
- Unless we notify you otherwise, we will share your information with companies or entities only in circumstances where:
- You have provided instructions or consent, for such sharing;
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental or regulatory request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service of the website, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of IREELS, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- MODIFICATION AND DELETION OF INFORMATION
- You can edit your IREELS account information, including your preferences. IREELS reserves the right to send you certain communications relating to IREELS, such as service announcements, administrative messages and other information, that are considered part of your IREELS account.
- You can delete your IREELS account by sending an email to:[email protected] IREELS reserves the right to decline requests that require disproportionate technical effort, are impractical, jeopardize the privacy of others, impede payment for the service, interfere with the enhancement of the service, or not required to be retained as per applicable law.
- In addition to your IREELS account information, in accordance with the provisions of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011, you have the right to review the personal information that has been collected from you and correct any inaccurate or insufficient information. Should you wish to review such information or provide any corrections to the same, please email us at [email protected] . You also have the option to withdraw your consent given to IREELS to use such personal information. Should you wish to exercise this option, please email us at [email protected] . Do note however that, upon withdrawal of your consent, your account will be permanently disabled and you shall no longer have access to any of IREELS products or services.
- SECURITY OF INFORMATION
- We believe that we have instituted appropriate physical, electronic, and administrative procedures to safeguard and secure the Registration Information and Transaction Information we collect. These procedures include online including internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and other reasonable security measures which are equivalent to the security measures that we use to protect our own sensitive and confidential information. All Transaction Information are stored on the secure servers of a PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) Level 1 compliant service provider.
- We limit the access to your personal information to employees, whom we believe reasonably need to come in contact with that information to provide our products and/or services to you or to do their jobs.
- Generally, cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer and they do not pose a threat to a user’s computer. However, we can neither control nor shall we be responsible for any malicious use of these cookies by any third parties. You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the features offered by our website may not be available in part or in entirety. If you choose to accept cookies, you also have the ability to later delete cookies that you have accepted. If you choose to delete cookies, any settings and preferences controlled by those cookies, including advertising preferences, will be deleted and may need to be recreated.
- CHANGES TO STATEMENT
- ENFORCEMENT AND CONTACT
BS5 Heavenly Plaza,
Kakkanad, Ernakulam, Kerala,